Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Almost There!



We're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, or maybe that's just the flashlight. We had our 35 week appointment which included an ultrasound. From the ultrasound we were able to see that she's as healthy as can be however because of her size (6lbs and 7oz) we're a week ahead! Just from my understanding our due date of May 9th will still stand but unfortunately they will not let you deliver 9lb babies anymore so if my uterus size continues to measure ahead we'll likely be induced around May 1st. By all means this is not a problem for any of us cause we're ready as can be!


EDIT:
Video from ultrasound

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh How neat it is to see my granddaughter
    Brandon I love how you did it to the music.
    Everyone here loves it . I can not wait till she gets here. so that i can love on her. Rachel you take it easy till she gets here. Sending love to you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's saying "CUT ME LOOSE, MOMMA!!"

    ReplyDelete