Saturday, May 2, 2009

Counting down

Just a few more days and Sophia will be here!

Last month was Sophia's baby shower. I was completely surprised at the amazing turn out we had. We were able to get most of the necessities we needed and more. It's already obvious that Sophia's going to be one spoiled girl.


Aunt Lesley, myself, & Aunt Sara

It's been a busy last couple weeks with some unexpected events.
A few weeks ago we were seen at labor & delivery for false labor.
It was our first "oops" for going in too soon.

Later that week was Jeremy and Lesley's wedding.
We had a great time getting to see everyone and of course getting to see Jeremy & Lesley celebrate their love for each other.




Brandon & I outside the wedding

I decided to go on my leave a few day's early to catch up on some much needed rest and to be able to focus on getting things ready around the apartment. Unfortunately on Thursday I was involved in an accident after taking Brandon to work. Sophia & I were checked and treated back at labor & delivery and were released just a few hours later saying we were safe to go home. Fortunately since the accident was not my fault our car will be ready for us next week and in the mean time we were provided with a rental car all for free.

Now we play the waiting game....


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my baby is having her own. It has been so thrilling to watch her grow. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and whisper my love in her ear.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete